Christmas Card 2008

Christmas Card 2008
Meow

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

My kitty cat paint can swap

Well the swap is now full and we have partners.  I have two partners since I only had 11 ladies sign up. I am going to have decorating 2 cats cns and then receiving 2 cat cans. They will both be put to good use,, such as holding treat, toys, or meds/ i know I  will be able to find something to put in them. I can't wait to get started. Page is going to help me decorate these cans and fill them. She will have so much fun. I can't wait to see her.

I will post pictures of my cans when I am finished and before I mail them out. Then i will post the cans that I receive so that everyone will be able to see all the hard work the ladies of the swap have done.

1 comment:

  1. I joined your swap and can't wait to get started. I am going on vacation to Puerto Rico. I am hoping to get some cool stuff down there for the swap. Have a great day,
    Lee Ann

    ReplyDelete