Christmas Card 2008

Christmas Card 2008
Meow

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Kenny Goofed

When i  got home from work, as i was walking to the front door, I was greeted by a black and white kittycat trying to run up the door, he was rubbing his front paws on the door like he was digging a hole.
Well as I was stepping into the house, Kenny picked Cosmo up and said to me , "it looks worse then it really is" well as I woalked into the house I saw smoke. He basically tried to burn the house down. LOL.
He was cooking something in the oven and grease had dripped in the oven and was burning but he caught it in time before anything caught on fire. But the whole house was and still is filled with smoke.

I heard Sammy whining in the other  room, i do believe that he was scared, Pupils were diolated, he was shivering and breathing heavy.

Well the smoke is almost gone and my eyes are still burning from the smoke.

All in all, Kenny goofed up

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear everything is fine and Cosmo is ok.
    Lee Ann

    ReplyDelete